Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Watermelon Coasters

I originally spotted the idea on Pinterest, but I did not have all the necessary colors. I used red, green, and black to create this coaster.

 
Round One- I started by making a magic circle, ch 3 (counts as one dc), then I did 9 dc into the chain before pulling it taut and ss into the top of the 3 ch. This first round should have 10 stitches total.

Round Two- Start by ch 3, dc into bottom of chain. *2 dc into every stitch* to end. Lastly, ss into the top of the 3 ch.

Round Three- Start by ch 3, dc into bottom of chain. *1 dc, 1 dc, 2dc* to end. Finally, ss into the top of the 3 ch.

 
Rounds one and two I used red, and then I changed to green for round three. After I weaved in the ends, I added the seeds sporadically.

 
What is your favorite summer fruit? Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment