Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Necklace Remake

This is an original craft! I found this cute necklace broken by its lonesome at a reduced priced, so I have taken it upon myself to turn it into a treasure!

I'm guessing the middle bead in the center of the necklace was supposed to have a little ball on both sides, but, as you can see, there is only one on the right.
 

 
...So I removed the middle bead. In my personal opinion, the necklace look a little bit bulky anyhow.
 
 
 
To streamline the necklace some more, I removed the big bead on each side of the middle bead. (They are in the bottom left corner).
 

 
I added hooks to these two bead and made a matching earring set for the necklace.
 

 
Viola!! The finished product.
 
 
Tell me what you think! Comment for any thoughts or ideas, and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment